Thursday, July 15, 2010

ReviewsByJames: Predators


Predators
7/10

Saw the movie on opening night instead of the obvious Despicable Me.  I’ve always enjoyed watching this movie franchise (well except for Predator 2). Although I was a little worried how Adrien Brody plays out as an action star. I always think of his drama movies; Pianist or The Jacket. But to my surprise, he wasn’t that bad. The whole cast was good. Fishburne kinda annoyed me tho. The story is already bestowed upon us on the trailer. Action was good and not all over the place. Enough dialogue to keep the story going and left me satisfied when the movie ended. I hope there is more to the Predator franchise as Robert Rodriguez did an exceptional job directing this one. I recommend it. 7 out of 10.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment