Sunday, January 2, 2011

ReviewsByJames: Salt


Salt
7/10

Who is Salt? Well I can tell you what Salt is: it's that white particles added to food (I know...lame joke). Anyways, it's a movie that I thought would, suck but to my surprise, it did not. I always dig an action flick that stars a female actress as the main character, especially Angelina Jolie. The movie starts off with a very telling story that gradually transforms to the present time. One incident sends the movie to a fast paced cat-and-mouse between Jolie and the CIA. The movie has you second guessing the whole time. But by the time the showdown between Jolie and her antagonist, it was clear where all the characters stand. The ending teases for a sequel and I wouldn’t mind seeing it. It’s a good action flick with a different twist on the good and bad guys. I give it 6.5 out of 10 stars, but I’ll bump it to 7 just because Jolie dyed her hair black and she looked really hot.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment