Saturday, October 8, 2011

ArtByJames: Nora Grey (Hush Hush) BNCart


NORA GREY
(Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick)

Here is my art depiction of Nora Grey from New York Times Best Selling Author, Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush Series. I really like the way this turned out. I like drawing female characters better because they are easier as opposed to drawing male characters. This artwork of Nora Grey took me about 8 hours to do from scratch. This particular pose was the first I drew and stuck with it through the end. When I made the Lucas Delos from Josephine Angelini's Starcrossed, I made about 4 different poses and I just couldn't decide. That is why I prefer drawing females over males. Drawing is a tough task but males have too much details on their faces but females are more smooth and less complex. I'm actually proud of this one even though I dislike drawing curly hair. But I think I did a great job with Nora's hair. Please repost and share, just don't forget to mention me. And don't forget to like my facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/jamesvallesteros2.

Reactions:

1 comment: