Sunday, March 18, 2012

ArtByJames: Scathach (The Secret Life of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott) BNCart



Scathach
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
BNC Artwork

I took my time on this one. Scathach...or Scatty...is such a wonderful character that I wanted to give her justice and produce a fanart that would please fans and the author himself. Overall, I am happy with the end result and I hope you feel the same way. If you have the time, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think. Also, feel free to download, share, or use my drawing (just please credit me and link it back to my blog...Thanks!) For all of you who participated in the BNC over a Jean BookNerd, bookmarks will be made soon and you'll be getting one. 

If you would like to participate in the upcoming BNC (Book Nerd Choice), visit Jean's blog at Jean BookNerd to find out more information.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment