Thursday, May 2, 2013

How I Lost You Blog Tour Artwork: Grace Anderson



Like all of us, I am different things to different people. Mom. Sister. Auntie. Wife. Daughter. Cousin. Friend. And I love all of my roles especially Mom, but at the end of the day, when I am all alone with myself drifting off to sleep, I am Writer.

My road to author was a little windy. While in college, I worked as a DJ in a night club. I like to tell people that because it makes me sound cooler than I am. After college I worked as an advertising copywriter for radio and then TV and eventually was lured over to sales and marketing. I missed writing though and years later (always a late bloomer was I) after having my son, I started my first book. I've been writing books ever since and once I started writing YA, found like I'd found my way home.

I can block out almost anything when I'm deep inside a story. Writing one or reading one. Books continue to be something I turn to when I'm happy or sad or tired or wide awake. You get the picture right :-)

Two Random Janet Gurtler facts.
1. I wear socks to bed.
2. I hate talking on the phone. Don't like it. Never have.

Social Media
   




There are a few things Grace Anderson knows for sure. One is that nothing will ever come between her and her best friend, Kya Kessler. They have a pact. Buds Before Studs. Sisters Before Misters. But in the summer before senior year, life throws out challenges they never expected. And suddenly the person who's always been there starts to need the favor returned. Grace and Kya are forced to question how much a best friend can forgive. And the answer is not what they expected.

You can purchase How I Lost You at the following Retailers:
    


And now, Grace Anderson

The Giveaways.
Thank you Janet for making this giveaway possible.
 2 Winners will receive a Signed Copy of How I Lost You & Swag by Janet Gurtler.
1 Winner will receive One poster, One Bookmark, and One button of a Surprise Art by James Vallesteros.
10 Winners will receive One bookmark of a Surprise Art by James Vallesteros.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. That is SO COOL. James. You are one TALENTED GUY!! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That means a lot coming from the author

      Delete